Finisya Hospitality Solutions is a specialist restaurant and hospitality franchise consultancy based in Dubai that seeks to help both franchisors and franchisees with their business establishment and expansion goals. With in-depth industry knowledge and extensive commercial experience, we focus on creating franchise models that equally benefit both parties. Composed of a dedicated team of professionals, we’ll work with you from start to finish and ensure that the newly established business is designed, constructed, and fit-out to the highest of standards.
Although franchising offers a wide range of opportunities and benefits, they also come with a distinct set of challenges that will require additional support to maximize its true potential. Whether your requirement is to set up an original business within the framework of a franchise agreement or to merge an existing business with a larger franchise, we can help to ensure that the process is completed without any hitches. To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment with our consultants, get in touch with us today!
What is Franchising?
Why Opt for it?
- Franchising your restaurant business is an inexpensive way to grow your business. As the investment expenses are being borne by the franchise, you will not have to worry about the expenses that normally come along with opening a new restaurant.
- As the franchisee will be managing all the finances related to their outlet, you will not worry about either investment or working capital. In turn, you will receive the necessary fees and royalties on the products sold by the franchisee.
- As the franchisee will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the diner or cafe, it will drastically reduce the management demands on you.
- Adding more franchises under your brand is an effective way to reach out to new markets. Franchisees are also likely to be better motivated in their business as it’s their investment that’s on the line.
- Franchisees may be able to offer you with better ideas to brand your establishment that you may not have thought by yourself.
- The primary benefit for the franchisee is that he/she will be able to operate under the banner of an already established business. Not only can you follow the same ideas and operating techniques, but the work needed in establishing the restaurant and building on the brand will also be significantly less.
- Another perk of operating under an already established brand is that you will be able to acquire business finance in a much easier manner.
- You will be able to take advantage of relationships with the suppliers and distributors that have already been established by the franchisor.
- The likelihood of a franchisee restaurant succeeding is significantly more than that of a completely new restaurant brand.